30th August 2011, 05:55 PM
redyanaik

Can I apply for government jobs or banks after B.Tech ECE final year?

Am b,tech (ece) final year can i apply the government jobs or banks

26th September 2011, 05:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for government jobs or banks after B.Tech ECE final year?

There is scope for jobs after completing the B.Tech in ECE. You can definitely apply for the technical jobs that come about in various government organizations. You can apply for the bank jobs also in the final year of engineering. But the candidates should be able to produce the educational certificates at the time of interview if selected. There are some government exams such as Railways, Civil Service, and Telecom etc which a candidate needs to clear as the first step to the selection procedure. The next step which a candidate needs to clear is the interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?