24th May 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for 6 months industrial training for EEE students in BHEL

Procedure to apply for 6months industrial training for EEE STUDENTS in BHEL? Plzzzzzzz replay me. my ID [email protected]

Related Questions:
29th May 2015, 11:47 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 months industrial training for EEE students in BHEL

Since you belong to the electrical branch hence you have many opportunities in which you can do the training. Some of the companies are-

- BHEL
- BEL
- NTPC
- ONGC
- CEL

All of them have the same procedure to apply for the training. The procedure is as given below-

You have to submit the following documents :
>> C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.

>> Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

You have to submit these document to the mailing address of the respective department of training of BHEL and then according to the availability and your academic performance you will be called up for the interview.

Also, along with BHEL, i will also recommend you to try for other organisations which are mentioned above in the list.
12th February 2018, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for 6 months industrial training for EEE students in BHEL

Which companies provide industrial training for polytechnic EEE students for 6 months on 5 semester
12th August 2019, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

SIR/MADAM, I am Arun Kumar. and completed B.Tech(EEE) in 2017 with 60.81% of marks obtained. I am interested to join Industrial training. so please tell me i am qualify for the training or not. If i am qualify to training please send the course details for my mail id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?