5th July 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Block Development Officer after completion of BA?

Sir, I am studying BA 1 year and I want to become BDO. But I don't know how to apply the post, what kind of exam to face and when the exam held.So,I beg you please to guide me for the officer that I can know the way and really become a BDO.

Thanking you.

8th July 2017, 10:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Block Development Officer after completion of BA?

For recruitment as BDO candidate have to appear and qualify in PCS entrance examination conducted by state PCS.

The required educational qualification to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, now you are not eligible to appear for examination but you must start preparation for examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.

The syllabus for examination varies with different state PCS. So, visit state PCS official website for more information.
9th July 2017, 09:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Block Development Officer after completion of BA?

For recruitment as BDO ( Block Development Officer ) candidates have to appear and qualify in State PCS entrance examination.

The examination is conducted by conducted by State PCS for recruitment in respective state. The age limit varies with examination but minimum required educational qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you are not eligible to appear in examination now. The application form for most of PCS is offered online and conducted in different months.

So, to get any further detail about examination visit at official website.
9th July 2017, 09:51 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

**** If you are graduate with minimum 55% you are eligible for BDO exam.
**** BDO exam is conducted by State Public Service commission, you can visit by clicking here.
**** Age limit for the exam is 21 years to 30 years.
**** Vacancy of BDO is announced from time to time , you need to have a view of service commission website to get latest vacancy update.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?