5th September 2017, 05:30 PM
Pijush12

Am I eligible to give Block Development Officer exam with 44 percent marks in English?

Sir/Mam, I'm graduate major in English with 44 %. Am I eligible for this job? Eligibility criteria to give block development officer exam? Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. In which month of the year the exam of Block Development officer held?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for block development officer job if I am a commerce stream graduate
  3. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
  4. Details to become a block development officer? Which entrance exam to clear? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Block Development Officer better as compared to Agriculture Development Officer?
  6. What qualification is needed for Block Development Officer in Maharashtra?
  7. Procedure to become a BDO (Block Development Officer)
  8. Procedure to become block development officer?
  9. How to study for block development officer? When is the BDO examination held?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  11. Is a LIC development officer eligible to give CAIIB exam?
  12. Procedure to apply for Block Development Officer job after graduation?
  13. How can I prepare for block development officer after passing 12th
  14. Which exam to clear for Block Development Officer in Punjab? Schedule and syllabus of that entrance exam? Salary of BDO in Punjab?
  15. How to prepare for block development officer after passing 12th? How to prepare for BDO?
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear to become BDO? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of BDO exam? When will be this exam held?
  17. Is there any exam available to become a Block Development Officer? Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern and suitable books for preparation of BDO exam?
  18. Am I eligible to give the SET exam in Andhra Pradesh with 55% marks in Post graduation?
7th September 2017, 10:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Block Development Officer exam with 44 percent marks in English?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in PSC ( State Public Service Commission ) entrance examination.

The required qualification to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit varies with examination. There is relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear in examination but have to qualify in three stages ( Preliminary, Mains and Interview ) of examination for final selection.

For detail information about examination visit at official website of respective state public service commission.
7th September 2017, 11:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give Block Development Officer exam with 44 percent marks in English?

The recruitment to Block Development officer is done through State Public Service Commission. The eligibility criteria for this entrance exam is bachelor's degree from a recognized university in any discipline. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this exam.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BDO exam after 44% marks in graduation in English stream.

The minimum age limit is 21 years. You can visit official website of SPSC to know more about this exam,.
8th September 2017, 12:23 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination for recruitment as Block Development Officer in respective state.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. So, you must start preparation for examination.

For syllabus and complete detail about selection visit at official website state PSC.
8th September 2017, 12:57 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

To become Block Development officer, you need to crack Public Service Commission exam of your state.

Academic qualification: Any graduate in any stream can apply for PSC exams.

Percentage of marks required is just passing marks in all subjects.

You can apply for BDO exam after securing 44% marks in English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?