2nd April 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in correspondence mode? Is it available?

Is there possibility of doing diploma in correspondence mode? What it the procedure followed for it? Can you please give me the steps which I need to follow for it? I need to know the information soon to apply for the course. Awaiting for the response.

4th April 2017, 12:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in correspondence mode? Is it available?

Yes, diploma through correspondence mode will be of same value as diploma completed from regular mode. The certificate received from the institute will be valid for all government and private jobs. But, make sure the institute is recognized by DEC (Distance Education Council).

You just have to choose a DEC recognize institute and get the details for admission in diploma course. Now they will guide you accordingly to complete the admission procedure.
4th April 2017, 10:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in correspondence mode? Is it available?

Distance mode diploma is not approved by AICTE and you need to pursue a regular course, if you want an AICTE approved diploma qualification.

Distance mode diploma courses are just approved by UGC and it will not help you to apply for any technical job in government as well as private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?