6th June 2017, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply directly for NSO exam? Where do we get form?

I have more interest in NSO exam but my school doesn't have any interest in it so, I want to prepare for exam individually. Can you please let me know the procedure to apply for the exam directly? Where we can get the form and details about it?

23rd May 2018, 02:23 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply directly for NSO exam? Where do we get form?

There is no way to apply for NSO(National Science Olympiad) exam individually. Prospectus containing the Registration forms are sent to all schools registered with SOF. So, if you are really interested in the exam, you can also request the principal of your school to get register with SOF. Read the next paragraph carefully to know the procedure to register schools with SOF.

Procedure to Register schools with SOF:
Schools not registered with SOF have to request for prospectus by sending an e-mail at [email protected]. Then, SOF authority will contact the school principal to forward the next step of registering.

To know about NSO exam syllabus, eligibility criteria and further more details, click the below link.
http://www.sofworld.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?