23rd October 2016, 11:42 PM
lone showkat

Reservation in NEET for Kashmiri students who have studied 10th and 12th out of the state?

What is the reservation for kashmiri students who are studying out of their state for NEE? For those who have completed even their 10th class out of their state ie Kashmir.?
Waiting for your reply? Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  2. Can my son get benefit of reservation in Karnataka, if he has a domicile of Maharashtra?
  3. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  4. Is there any reservation for Kashmiri Migrants in PG dental exams in Maharashtra?
  5. Do we have reservation for Kashmiri migrants in MBBS in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. Best book for 12th ISC as well as NEET?
  7. Can I give TANCET and various Anna University exams if I am a native of Tamilnadu? Is there any special reservation quota for students who have studied in Tamilnadu?
  8. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  9. Names of scholarships which are available for Kashmiri students
  10. Can I get reservation to do M.Pharmacy in college after 5333 rank in PGECET?
  11. Is it possible to get state reservation quota in PMT if a candidate completed 10th from other state?
  12. Which state will be considered as my domicile state? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting MBBS admission in Karnataka after finishing high school with Canadian curriculam?
  14. How may I get details about provincial quota in Punjab medical colleges? What about Islamabad domicile holders?
  15. How many attempts are possible in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  16. Where can I appear under 85% state reservation quota?
  17. Number of seats reserved in medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  18. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
21st May 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reservation in NEET for Kashmiri students who have studied 10th and 12th out of the state?

Is there any reservations for kashmiri students who have done there 10th and 12th outside the state
23rd May 2018, 02:11 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reservation in NEET for Kashmiri students who have studied 10th and 12th out of the state?

No, there is no other reservation policies for candidates of Jammu and Kashmir. In addition, they can't claim the All India Quota reservation policy of NEET as Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir have opted out of NEET all India scheme since its inception.

To know more about the Reservation Policies, Eligibility of NEET, Procedure to apply, syllabus of NEET, instructions etc. , click the below link.
»» All about NEET Exam which you must need to know
For further more details, you can also visit the official website of NEET authority or click the below link.
http://cbseneet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?