19th June 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for PO job in Indian bank after completion of 10th standard? What is the salary for PO?

Procedure to apply for PO job in Indian bank after completion of 10th standard? What is the salary for PO? Can you please guide me with the right details which I need? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for Indian CDC after completion of 12th standard?
  2. Procedure to do diploma in Marine after completion of 10th standard?
  3. What is the procedure followed to become a CA after completion of 10th standard?
  4. What is the qualification required to get a job in Bank after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  5. Which diploma course I can choose after completion of 10th standard which provide me confirm job with good salary?
  6. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  7. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of BA History in Annamalai University but failed in 10th standard?
  8. Which diploma course to choose after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  10. What job I can get after completion of 10th standard?
  11. What is the procedure for becoming locopilot after completion of 10th and 12th standard?
  12. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  13. What is the procedure followed to study abroad after completion of 10th standard?
  14. List of banks exam which we can apply after completion of 12th standard?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  16. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to become an air hostess after completion of 10th standard?
  18. List of best CBSE School for 11th & 12th standard? What are the procedure to take admission?
20th June 2017, 05:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PO job in Indian bank after completion of 10th standard? What is the salary for PO?

No, you are not eligible to join in Indian Bank as PO on your 10th qualification.

To get recruitment in banking jobs minimum required qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline.

The entrance examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI for recruitment in nationalised banks.

The age limit to appear for examination is 20-30 years with relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

So, you have to appear for examination and qualify in examination after bachelor degree for final recruitment.

The salary for PO is around Rs. 40,000 per month.

For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in.
20th June 2017, 06:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for PO job in Indian bank after completion of 10th standard? What is the salary for PO?

PO stands for Probationary Officer.

The minimum qualification for Probationary Officer examination is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Minimum age limit for IBPS CWE is 20 years.

Salary structure for Probationary officer is around Rs 40,000 plus allowances.

You must pursue bachelor's degree to apply for Bank PO examination.
20th June 2017, 10:54 PM
ranu shahi

To apply for Probationary Officer(PO) you have to clear your higher secondary education along with graduation. And you must acquire at least 55 percent aggregate in under graduate level in any discipline.

Eligibility criteria for PO are:-
Candidate must have undergraduate level degree.
Candidate must acquire at least 55 percent aggregate in graduation.
Candidate must be under age 21 to 30 years.

All the government authorized banks except State Bank of India are come under IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). IBPS conduct PO exam every year and there is no limit of attempts in this exam, but in State Bank of India you can apply only 4 times in PO examination.
21st June 2017, 12:27 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you only after completing 10th you will not be eligible for the post of PO. First of all you need to complete 12th then graduation to be eligible for this post.
Eligibility criteria for a Probatinary Officer are as under:-
Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in their graduation.
Candidate age should be 21 years to 30 years.
Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
21st June 2017, 04:24 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

PO stands for Probationary Officer and for recruitment in banks candidates have to appear and qualify in examination conducted by IBPS, SBI and other private banks.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination after 10th. You must have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for examination.

The age limit to appear varies with examination.

Salary for PO is around Rs 40,000 per month and some other allowances.
21st June 2017, 05:16 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Indian Bank is one of the nationalized banks of India. It conducts recruitment exam every year for the recruitment of PO and clerk.

**But I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Probationary Officer Exam in Indian Bank or in any Bank. The main reason is that you have not fulfilled the educational qualification criteria for Probationary officer exam i.e graduation degree from any recognized university.

**The salary of a Probationary officer (PO) after probation period is around Rs.30,000 per month.

**So in my opinion you have to firstly pass your senior secondary exam and graduation as well then after you are eligible for banking sector exams. If you still want to go through the official notification, then you can go through the detailed notification of Indian Bank PO recruitment in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian bank po recruitment.pdf(656.0 KB, 7 views)
22nd June 2017, 09:39 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

PO stands for Probationary Officer. The minimum academic qualification required for PO entrance examination is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for PO examination. You can not apply for PO entrance exam after 10th standard.

After completion of 10th, you must pursue 10+2 then bachelor's degree to become eligible for PO entrance exam like IBPS Common Written Examination. The age limit for IBPS CWE is 20-30 years.

Salary for Junior Management Grade Scale is around 42000 rupees plus other allowances.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?