14th December 2011, 09:21 PM
143saibibin

What is the date of SSB entrance exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?

Goodday sir ,my name is bibin please sir i want to the date of SSB exam? Procedure to apply for SSB examination Plzzzz reply . Thanks.

31st March 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of SSB entrance exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?

sir i have cleared afcat......now what is the procedure after that......what do i have to do next?????
swati
5th May 2012, 08:50 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What is the date of SSB entrance exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 143saibibin View Post
Goodday sir ,my name is bibin please sir i want to the date of SSB exam? Procedure to apply for SSB examination Plzzzz reply . Thanks.
After the AFCAT examination you will be called for the SSB interview. You will be called at any of the Service selection board of Indian Air force like Dehradun, Varanasi, Mysore. The SSB examination is of 5 days. The complete detail about each day of SSB examination is given below:

DAY 1
In day1 there is a test of verbal-nonverbal and Picture perception and Description test(PPDT). Candidate who qualify the day1 examination will have to stay there for the next 4 day testing.

Day 2
1. Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)- Commonly known as Picture Story
writing
2. Word Association Test (WAT)
3. Situation Reaction Test (SRT)
4. Self Description Test (SD)

Day 3 and Day4
In day 3 and day4 the GTO will take your test and with you for 2 days. So this is a very important test. In this test GTO will test the following things in you.
Group discussion
Group Planning Exercise (sometimes known as Military Planning Exercise)
Progressive Group Tasks
Half Group Tasks
Individual Obstacles
Group Obstacles Race or Snake Race
Command Task
Lecturette
Final Group Task

Day 5
The final day is of conference test. All final selection or rejection of candidate will be decided on this days. A small interview is conducted by the group of officers for the final assessment.
5th May 2012, 09:43 PM
rajmai

Default Re: What is the date of SSB entrance exam? Procedure to apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 143saibibin View Post

Hello Friend,

I would like to give you a link where you will find SSB interview dates and centers.

Here is link

click here

hope this one will be useful to you
All the best

17th June 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i am doing polytechnic how i can apply for the ssb examination ?
17th June 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir,my self is rajat singh tomar and i am doing poltechnic
and how can i apply foe ssb?
6th July 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

how i will apply for SSB
16th March 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I am a BA graduate. This year 2014 I had given my entry in SSB through NYC special entry as I have cleared C certificate, but I didn't get a call letter. How should I apply??
24th September 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the academics percentage in Engineering that is required to apply for CDS exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?