8th February 2016, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Direct admission in medical college with cheap fee without any entrance exam is possible?

Sir, I have passed my 12 from NIOS board I want to get direct admission on medical college with cheap fee without giving any medical entrance exam like AIPMT OR CPMT etc..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
  2. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune?
  3. How to get admission for MS in Jolly Grant Medical College? What is the procedure for direct admission?
  4. Medical college admission in West Bengal through Direct Admission in Foreigner's quota?
  5. Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college?
  6. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  7. Direct admission in any semi private or private medical college of UP after scoring 3348 rank in UPCPMT?
  8. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  9. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  10. Direct admission in Ayurvedic college with lowest fee in Rajasthan?
  11. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  12. Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  13. Can I join post MBBS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India to do MBBS or BDS with less fee?
  15. Is there any way to get direct admission in Singapore engineering college?
  16. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  17. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  18. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]

30th December 2016, 03:12 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Direct admission in medical college with cheap fee without any entrance exam is possible?

Medical Studies is the most expensive in India. It is said that it takes a lot of brain and money to become a doctor and it is so for the obvious value it proves to the society once a person becomes a full fledged doctor.

Let us look at the basic requirements to be eligible for taking up medical studies after you clear your schooling i.e. class 12th successfully:

1. The candidate should be a minimum class 12th pass from a recognised school or educational institution with over 60% marks in boards.

2. He/she must have studied the following minimum 3 subjects in class 11th and 12th: Physics, Chemistry and Biology without which the candidate would not be able to apply for any medical programs.

Now, moving to your query generally the medical colleges open admissions to meritorious students that get some ranks in the exams:

AIPMT or CPMT as these are tough exams to crack and only those who top these All India exams are granted admissions to the top Medical colleges in India.

But as per your query, there were options of getting direct entry to many private Medical Institutions but that used to be really REALLY expensive. The rates or capitation fees used to range between 40 - 60 lacs per candidate apart from the regular academic and hostel fees.

It is said that all this was in the hands of the government and politicians and therefore the action of eliminating this way of granting admission to students rather than on merit. But yeah there was a wave of discussions and media intervention to bring a halt to this in the year 2015. There have been several news items in coverage that talk about the curbing of this practice.

So, first of all I would recommend you to sit for all the national entrances that deal with medical admissions such as AIPMT, CPMT and regional / state exams and try to crack them with the best possible scores. Take up admissions as per the process and then only you shall be able to get the pride and passion of studying medical and becoming a doctor.

As per your query, there are NO ways of getting direct admission in any of the Medical colleges that too at cheap tution fees as it is a very expensive academic career that you are aspiring to build.

29th January 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Direct admission in medical college with cheap fee without any entrance exam is possible?

I am 33 eyes direct administration without entrance exam is possible

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?