29th December 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities for me to do PH.D course after completion of masters degree in agricultural entomology?

I have an extremely good master's degree in agricultural entomology from top class agri university. what are my chances to admision to phd programmes in the same discipline or alternatively what are my job prospects and where to look for the same?pl inform in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do further after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Which PG courses in Agriculture are best in terms of finding good jobs?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  4. Which subjects are there in Agriculture BSc?
  5. Masters degree in Agricultural Economics after Bachelors Degree in Agricultural Economic a better option than doing a job after Bachelor's?
  6. Is it possible to complete Ph.D course without completion of Masters Degree?
  7. Which Text Books should I refer to prepare for Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Entomology of Tamil Nadu Agricultural university?
  8. List of all the branches of agriculture courses in OUAT Bhubaneshwar Odisha?
  9. How to study masters degree in Agricultural Science with Scholarship? How can I get a chance to do the course?
  10. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Past years question papers of ARS NET exam? Which books to be referred?
  12. Which course is best in non medical after 12th?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in Agricultural Economics if completed MBA in Agribusiness Management and M.Sc in Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation?
  14. Which course I can take up next after completion of M.A? Ph.D or M.Phil?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  16. Past years NET question papers for Agricultural Entomology?
  17. Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  18. What are the qualifications required to do Ph.D?
18th August 2017, 01:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities for me to do PH.D course after completion of masters degree in agricultural entomology?

If you are willing to pursue further, then I would suggest you to pursue doctoral program after completion of Master's Degree in Agricultural Entomology course.

On the other side, if you are not willing to pursue higher studies then searching for the job is best option for you. And in order to find better career opportunities after completion of studies, I would strongly suggest you to do doctoral program any reputed university.

As you are done with Master's Degree with good academic record, I suggest you to appear in PhD Entrance Examination in order to be eligible. Besides having master's degree, you must have any entrance examination score to get admission. You may find good number of job opportunities even after completion of Master's Degree.
20th July 2023, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the possibilities for me to do PH.D course after completion of masters degree in agricultural entomology?

Which courses are there after msc entomology for phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?