14th November 2015, 10:18 AM
Akshay chandrashekaran

What to study after +2 to become Scientist in ISRO?

Sir I am akshay. I have a keen interest in joining ISRO.Due to infavourable conditions I cant study well.I only get 68percentage marks in plusone plustwo.I am very interested in physics.I dont know what to do after completing plusone plustwo.I have this wish from fifth std.I was waiting curiosly for your reply.plz reply fastly sir

15th November 2015, 12:22 AM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: What to study after +2 to become Scientist in ISRO?

You can join ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation ) through two ways either after Ph.D or after B.Tech/B.E in Auronautical Engineering.

>> For Ph.D, first of all you have to complete B.Sc in Physics after that M.Sc and After that Ph.D.

>> For B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering you must have to complete 12th with non-medical or diploma and after that you have to clear entrance exam and after that you have to complete your engineering.
15th November 2015, 12:41 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: What to study after +2 to become Scientist in ISRO?

After completing +1 &+2 you can get admission in B.Tech aeronautical engineering.To get admission in Aeronautical you will have to appear entrance exam like JEE/AIEEE.

On the basis of scores in entrance exam you can get admission in B.Tech.It is a 4 years degree course.After completing B.Tech you should have to apply for further studies in M.Tech or P.hd .

After completion of post graduation you can apply for ISRO.

ISRO Indian Space Research & Organization.
17th August 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to study after 2 to become Scientist in ISRO?

sir I'm a 2 student. I'm very interested to become a scientist in ISRO. so what are qualification i needed ? what should I study after 2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?