10th August 2012, 07:23 PM
Prajapati Gaurav

What is the procedure to change the institute of MCA in 3rd semester in GTU?

What is the Procedure to change the institute of M.C.A in 3rd semester in GTU?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  2. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I change my branch after 2nd semester in engineering?
  4. Procedure to change the college after 3rd semester B.Sc(IT)?
  5. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  6. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  7. How to change the college to STJIT Ranebennur for next semester
  8. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training programme in any Space Research Institute for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 8th semester student?
  9. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  10. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  11. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  12. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  13. How may I get details about fee structure of first year admission at NPTI Nagpur?
  14. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  15. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course?
  16. What is the latest fee structure of MCA in IIT Rookee
  17. Procedure to apply for Training in any institute for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to change the correspondence address?
27th March 2016, 01:34 PM
motivation123
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to change the institute of MCA in 3rd semester in GTU?

No it is not possible you have to study again from 1st semester.

Now you can not continue your studies from the same 3rd semester.

And there are no any possible chances for continuing it..

But why you are thinking of changing your college it is not good choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?