24th July 2012, 12:33 AM
mahesh bokare

Procedure for CS admission? What is the fees for registration? Nagpur institute address?

please send the procedure of cs addmission on my email id [email protected] please send fees of registration and nagpur institute address

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission for post diploma in thermal power plant engineering at national power training institute, Nagpur?
  3. How may I get info about the exam to be held in June this year?What is the last date of registration?
  4. What is the last date of registration for CPT exam in June this year?
  5. How may I get details about fee structure of B.Ed in Nagpur university? How may I get admission in semi government or government colleges?
  6. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore? -- [New]
  7. Are there any USA CFA exam centers in India? How to get admission in USA CFA? Procedure for registration and fee structure?
  8. Procedure of F.Y.B.Com admission?
  9. How to do CDAC course after doing B.E in computer science from Nagpur University
  10. List of ICAR recognized Ph.D institutes in Maharashtra?
  11. What is the procedure of getting admission in AMIE and from where I can get its admission form? I have passed 12th with PCM
  12. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for PES institute of technology(Bangalore)?
  13. List of colleges which offer M.Phil(Sociology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Can I be enrolled in summer projects for lecturers?
  15. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  16. How to seek admission in MBA in a good institute? Should I approach colleges of my choice?
  17. What is the registration procedure for GDCA course? What is the syllabus, fees and the qualification required?
  18. Registration Procedure, Important Dates and Fee structure to apply for IBPS Exam?
5th October 2012, 02:12 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Procedure for CS admission? What is the fees for registration? Nagpur institute address?

dear,

cs stands for company secretary

in order to become cs you have to go through following 3 stages

--foundation course

--intermediate course

--final course

eligibility for courses:

--foundation course:

--12th pass if you have master/bachelor's degree it dosen't matter

course duration: 8 months

--intermediate course:

for this you have to pass icsi graduation/master degree
pass in icai/icwai can only allow you for this course

course duration :9 months

once you qualify intermediate course then you can go for final couse

http://www.indiaedu.com

good luck
8th October 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for CS admission? What is the fees for registration? Nagpur institute address?

Tell me about fees and college in nagpur.
roshanw786@gmail. Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?