28th June 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do correspondence course in DU in BA?

i want to know about the procedure of doing corresponde course in DU in B.A

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study correspondence course in Law? Universities conducting the correspondence course?
  2. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  3. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  5. What is the procedure of M.A English correspondence?
  6. Details on the procedure to do B.Com from correspondence after B.A?
  7. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  8. Procedure to do M.Com correspondence from DU?
  9. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  10. Can I do Company Secretary course through correspondence? What is the procedure to apply for the correspondence course?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  12. Admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence course?
  13. How to do B.Com correspondence after doing CA Inter?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  15. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  16. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?
  17. Procedure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence without any prior experience?
  18. What is the admission procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
30th April 2016, 01:01 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do correspondence course in DU in BA?

Yes, you can pursue degree from DU through correspondence.

The admission in correspondence is offered through SOL ( School of Learning). The eligibility to get admission is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

The admission will be started after June. For more information about admission visit at www.sol.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?