6th November 2011, 06:10 PM
ritika sahdev

Procedure to do M.Com correspondence from DU?

I have done B.Com and now i want to do M.Com but correspondence .Guide me the procedure so that i can register myself this year only if possible and also tell me if there is any entrance for this?

28th December 2011, 12:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do M.Com correspondence from DU?

In order to pursue M.Com correspondence from Delhi University, you have to appear for the entrance test for M.Com Correspondence admission which is generally held in middle of September every year. If you clear the entrance test then you have to take admission by paying the requisite fee.
23rd February 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I want to do m.com from d.u correspondence.Is there admission on merit basis or enterance?
30th May 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.com from du..please help me so that i get a opportunity to take admission
7th June 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

can we do correspondence phd in physics from DU?
12th June 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Com and now i want to do M.Com but correspondence .Guide me the procedure so that i can register myself this year only if possible and also tell me if there is any entrance for this?
2nd July 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com and now i want to do M.com but correspondence. plz guide me the procedure for it.
30th August 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com pass in year 1999-2000 and now i want to do M.com.What is the procedure to the same?
7th March 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i have done my b.com accounts honours from ranchi university in year 2009.i want to persue m.com correspondence from d.u. i have secured 54% in b.com.when will the form be available for m.com correspondence of d.u and what is the procedure of getting admission in it.also give me the fees detail regarding it.
3rd June 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.com.no I want to do m.com.what the procedure of it.
5th June 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I have done bcos hons from du correspondence i got 40% in bcom hons can i do mcom correspondence from
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?