9th January 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to download the admission form for MBBS of BHU Medical College?

how to download admission form for mbbs of bhu medical college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to download the admission form of MBBS of BHU medical college?
  2. Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?
  3. Procedure for admission for Interstate students? Am I eligible for admission for MBBS in BJ medical college after scoring 182.5?
  4. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  5. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  6. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  7. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  8. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  9. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  10. What's the date of entrance test and admission procedure of Siddhartha medical college, Tumkur for MBBS course?
  11. Is it possible to do MBBS after graduation in Zoology(Honour)? Procedure for admission into medical college?
  12. Where will I get the application form for MBBS in Chennai?
  13. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  15. Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college? -- [New]
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  17. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
15th February 2012, 05:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to download the admission form for MBBS of BHU Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to download admission form for mbbs of bhu medical college?
There is no provision to download the admission form for the MBBS Course offered by Banaras Hindu University. The application forms are available offline and can be obtained from selected branches of Bank of Baroda:
Ram Katora Branch-Varanasi
Orderly Bazar Branch-Varanasi
Charbagh Branch- Lucknow
Main Branch, ABIDS Circle- Hyderabad
DCM Branch- Jaipur
TT Nagar Branch- Bhopal
Sri Krishnapuri - Patna
Main Branch 2, Prithvi Building, K.G. Road- Bangalore
Darekar Heights, 32, Karve Road- Pune
Swagat Market- Kota
Main Branch - Bhubneshwar
Parliament Street Branch-Delhi
Nehru Place Branch-Delhi
Chowk Shakti Nagar Branch-Delhi
College Street Branch- Kolkata

The application forms can be obtained till 05-03-2012.
For further information, refer to the official Website of Banaras Hindu University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?