20th April 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow counseling(Engineering College Admissions)?

What is the procedure to follow for Counseling (Engg College admissions)?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions?
  2. Procedure to apply for B.Ed? When will the admissions open in Government college for B.Ed course? Will there be any Entrance Exam for admission into B.Ed?
  3. Eligibility to study Hotel Management in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
  4. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  5. What is the procedure which I need to follow to avail for GATE scholarship?
  6. What is the total fees for Jammu B.Ed?
  7. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  8. Colleges for M.Tech after GATE score of 327 for B.Tech(IT) final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to change diploma college after completion of 2nd year? -- [New]
  10. When will the admission open in pharmacy college? Procedure to take admission in college?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admissions in school?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Annamalai university for diploma in Mould technology?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  14. Can I get admission for BA in DU after completion of 12th class with PCM with 73%?
  15. List of best colleges in Uttrakhand for microbiology? What is the procedure followed to join them?
  16. What is the procedure followed for joining in Kumaraguru college?
  17. Admission procedure for MBA HR? What is the course fees?
  18. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to apply for scholarship by next semester?
29th June 2011, 09:25 AM
madan55mahi

Default Re: Procedure to follow counseling(Engineering College Admissions)?

hello dear,
don't worry about this,while you went to certificate verification,they will give you full details of councelling.
all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?