7th June 2017, 12:14 PM
lucifer111

Procedure followed to do Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc Physics?

Procedure followed to do Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc Physics? What should I do next for doing astrophysics? Can you tell me which course and college and exam to apply for getting the admission? Awaiting for the quick response on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  3. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%?
  4. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  5. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
  6. Can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) after pursuing B.Sc in Physics? Difference among Astrophysics and Physics?
  7. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  8. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  9. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc candidate in US? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  11. Is it possible to join M.Sc Astrophysics or Quantum Physics without doing Physics in Bachelors?
  12. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  13. How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics
  14. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  15. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  16. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  18. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
8th June 2017, 01:23 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to do Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc Physics?

The best institute for pursuing Astrophysics is Indian Institute of Astrophysics, (IIA) Bangalore.

Address: II Block, Kormangala, Bangalore - 560034".

For more information, you can log on their website: www.iiap.res.in

Following courses are available here to enroll for:
  • PhD. jointly with Pondicherry Central University
  • Integrated MTech - PhD. jointly with University of Calcutta

For getting admission here, you will have to qualify IIAST exam.

Important Dates for IIAST
Last Date to apply: November 2017
Commencement of IIA Exam: December 2017
Results Declaration: Last week of December 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?