3rd November 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to be followed to do B.Com from DU?

i m in b.com final in other than university, and now i want to b.com from du university.so plz give me processing of admission in du university.

21st June 2012, 06:30 PM
Hemaanshu

Post Re: Procedure to be followed to do B.Com from DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m in b.com final in other than university, and now i want to b.com from du university.so plz give me processing of admission in du university.
THIS IS FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION
first take form from du and then fill that form or you can fill online also after filling you have to submit that form and they will give you reciept and afterwards you can take study material from college...

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?