8th February 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for B-Pharmacy after completion of D-Pharmacy?

what is procedure of admission to b.pharm.after d.pharm

2nd March 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for B-Pharmacy after completion of D-Pharmacy?

what is the procedure to get admission in b-pharmacy after d-pharmacy
29th May 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for B-Pharmacy after completion of D-Pharmacy?

what is the procedure to get admission in b-pharmacy after d-pharmacy
29th June 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

I HAD DONE DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY IN 2004 AND B.A IN 2005..NOW I WANT TO CONTINUE MY STUDIES BUT..CANN'T LEFT MY JOB.
SO. PLZ. GUIDE ME FOR THE COURSE..I AN THINKING OF DOING B.PHARMA .IS IT POSSIBLE CORRESPONDENCE..IF YES PLZ. SEND ME THE CONTACT NO.OF CONCERNED INSTITUTE OR PERSONNAL.
13th February 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in b.pharmacy .after completing d.pharmacy
2nd April 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

i discontinued my b.pharmacy 2nd year from ou,is thr chance to continue now after 7 years.
8th June 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How can we apply b pharm after completing diploma pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?