17th May 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of getting admission to Commercial Arts after 12th Arts? How to get form and other details of the entrance exam?

What is the procedure of getting admission for commercial arts after 12th arts..?? How we are suppose to get form and give entrance...?details for entrance procedure. Please let us know the detail information about the examination so that we students can prepare as per it ! Request to give proper schedule and marking secheme of examination

Related Questions:
  1. Sample papers and tips to prepare for J.J. Arts college aptitude test for admission in Applied Arts/Commercial Arts
  2. What are the courses available after 12th in arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about best applied arts colleges in Vadodara or Jaipur?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of Arts for interior designing?
  5. Details about entrance exam for interior designing in JJ School of Arts?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  8. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  9. Can a 12th arts student enroll for nursing course? List of institutes along with their admission procedure and available seats for the nursing course? How can I apply for nursing course after 12th?
  10. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelors of Laws after completion of 12th Arts?
  11. Is a Commercial Arts graduate eligible for IAS exam?
  12. What are the career options in Army after completing 12th from arts stream?
  13. Can I get admission in HM course after 12th arts?
  14. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  15. Details of colleges and eligibility criteria for B.Ed and MA(Education) courses?
  16. Career oriented courses for Arts student?
  17. What's the admission procedure and form submission date for M.Sc(biotechnology) in Vijyatha arts & science college, Secunderabad?
  18. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
18th May 2016, 09:19 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission to Commercial Arts after 12th Arts? How to get form and other details of the entrance exam?

In India , Many universities offer commercial arts course after (10+2). You should apply to university to which you want to get admission. You also require to qualify the entrance exam conducted by that university. You can visit the official website of that university and can apply online.

Universities Offering Commercial Arts
- Gujarat University
- Punjab University
- Vishwa Bharti University
- Indian Art Academy
- University of Delhi
- University of Culcutta
- University of Mumbai
- Karnataka University
- Anna University
- Banaras Hindu University

Employment Areas In Commercial Arts
- Media Houses
- Advertising Agencies
- Artistic Companies
- Art Gallery
- Textile Industries
- Teaching Profession
12th November 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission to Commercial Arts after 12th Arts? How to get form and other details of the entrance exam?

How to get admission in JJ Institute Of Applied Arts after 12th?what is the procedure and qualification required?I am currently doing 12th commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?