16th August 2017, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in central India college of management and studies under Bhagwant University?

I want to join in Central India college of management & studies come under Bhagwant university. They have given the information that their college comes under Bhagwant university. Can someone please guide me with the details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is bhagwant university(Ajmer) approved by AICTE for technical education?
  2. How may I get legit information about approval and existence of Bhagwant university(Ajmer)?
  3. Procedure to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering of Bhagwant University?
  4. Placements status of of petroleum engineering student in Bhagwant University,Ajmer -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which colleges are good for me after scoring 3800 rank in PGCET entrance test
  6. List of colleges that I can get after scoring 108 in IN?
  7. Admission procedure to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  8. Which colleges can I get for MBA after scoring 70 marks in CET MBA
  9. Admission procedure to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  10. Which are the colleges outside Chennai that I can get after scoring 184.25?
  11. Is Bhagwant University a good college to do B.Tech in Petroleum engineering?
  12. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics?
  13. List of top colleges of MCA with high class grade affiliated by various universities in Pune?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University? -- [New]
  15. B-Schools in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka after 635.5 and 80.5 percentile in MAT?
  16. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Diploma in Retail Management at All India Institute of Management Studies, Chennai?
  17. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi University with 67% in 12th?
  18. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?