28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Management Studies from Gauhati University. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  5. Sociology syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to study PhD(Sociology) in Gauhati University for MA student?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Gauhati University?
  7. Admission procedure to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  8. Does Gauhati University offer PhD(Biotechnology) program? Procedure to apply?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  10. How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for Gauhati University to study MBA if not appeared in CAT and MAT? Issuing date of application form and fee structure for it?
  13. Possibility to do ICWA course along with M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  14. Admission procedure to study MA(Religious Studies) in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  16. Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  18. Admission procedure and course structure of PhD(Anthropology) in Gauhati University?
11th July 2022, 07:07 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Management Studies.

UGC , JRF is the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years minimum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?