8th February 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi University with 67% in 12th?

Hello Sir,
I have got 67% in 12th Board exam. I want to take admission in Bachelor of Management Studies course at Delhi University. What is the procedure to take admission in it? Can I get admission in that course in this year?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi? Procedure to get admission for 12th Commerce student?
  2. What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?
  3. Which one should I prefer among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies for study M.A.(Economics)?
  4. What is the procedure to join a good B School?
  5. Which is the best course in commerce(IT)?
  6. What should be my career options after 12th Class from commerce stream?
  7. Can I get scholarship to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi University having secured 94.4% in Tamil Nadu Board exam?
  8. Can I study Bachelor of Business Studies if secure 60% in 12th Board exam?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  10. What to do after 12th Commerce?
  11. What fields should I join after MPC?
  12. B.Ed. Colleges in Delhi University DU -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which course should I opt after 12th commerce between BBA, CS and BMS?
  14. Which are the courses in Documentation Services?
  15. Which field should I select between commerce and science after passing 10th? How much percentage do I need?
  16. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?
  17. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  18. Which is the best course in 2nd PUC?
17th February 2016, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi University with 67% in 12th?

Yes, you can get admission to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi University after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 67% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 60% (54% for OBC and pass marks for SC/ST) marks with English, Mathematics and other
two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by University of Delhi, from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission in BMS course n Delhi University.
15th April 2016, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Management Studies in Delhi University with 67% in 12th?

Sir i want to study bba in hospital management with commerce strem can i go for the course ? How much percentage ia required to study this course ? I have just appeard for the cbse board exam... Can u plz give me some detail..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?