4th November 2017, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Indian medical college for diploma course after 10th in 2018?

Procedure to get admission in Indian medical college for diploma course after 10th? I am looking forward to applying in next year so can you please give me the details on the steps to follow for applying and what is the approximate fees for the course? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in private medical and veterinary colleges with fee details in 2018?
  2. Can I get admission in medical college after passing 10th? What is the procedure?
  3. Procedure to apply in Diploma Entrance Test 2018
  4. Which medical entrance exams to write for admission in Armed Forces Medical College, Pune?
  5. Procedure to get admission for Medicine after completion of 10th Class?
  6. Do I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech if studying diploma on 10th basis? Procedure to apply for entrance exam?
  7. Admission procedure of Deccan Medical College Hyderabad? Fee structure for an NRI student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum marks to get admission in Rishikul Medical College through NEET - 2018?
  9. Procedure and fees for Post Graduate Diploma or MS in Gynaecology and Obstetrics?
  10. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology in Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh?
  11. Application procedure and fee of Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment 2018?
  12. Can I join the Indian Railway college or course after completing class 10th? What is the procedure of admission?
  13. Does Indian Railway provides any Diploma course? Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in this course?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  15. Important dates of Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  16. Which course to take after 10th in diploma to get admission in engineering college in future? How much cut-off to maintain to get admission in government colleges?
  17. Procedure to apply for language course in JNU college in 2018?
  18. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
14th November 2017, 10:57 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Indian medical college for diploma course after 10th in 2018?

There are numerous medical colleges in India in which you can enroll yourself for Diploma courses in medical field.

However, for this you must have completed your studies upto 10th standard with at least 50% marks.

You can join Medical courses for Pharmacy course, Dental course, or any other medical courses.

After completing Diploma of 3 years duration, you can take lateral entry to Bachelor courses like MBBS or BDS or BHMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?