27th March 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Full details about procedure to become an ACP after 10th

Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th, I have to became ACP. It is my ambition. So, please help to me. Mob 9207330016 with full details for this.

28th March 2017, 12:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full details about procedure to become an ACP after 10th

ACP stands for Assistant Commissioner or Police and for that you must complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized college/university. Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years, for SC/ST candidates it is 35 years and for OBC candidates it is 33 years. You must hold an Indian citizen ship. With this eligibility you have to appear for Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC every year. At first you have to apply for the post of IPS officer, then after years of work experience you may get promotion and can become an ACP.
28th March 2017, 12:24 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To become an ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police) the candidate need to write the exam which is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and have to become an IPS (Indian Police Service) by passing the three stages of the exam which are preliminary, mains and interview. The candidate should be Indian citizen and the age should be in between 21-30 years and for the reserved candidate the age relaxation is applicable as per government norms. After becoming IPS and based on your performance you will be promoted to ACP.
28th March 2017, 07:11 PM
kalamrockz

You cannot become an ACP just after completion of your 10th grade, for that you will have to complete your graduation first from a recognized university and after that you will have to appear for an examination conducted by UPSC. After clearing the examination, you can become an IAS or IPS officer.

To become an ACP, there is no direct examination, therefore you will have to work hard in your field, show some effective work and with experience and appraisal you can become an ACP.
22nd April 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What subjects should we take after passing 10th class for becoming ACP
3rd March 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the monthly salary of ips and acp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?