9th January 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in NITs or IITs for M.Tech course being a student of BE in ECE?

I m a student of BE electronics and communication,what is the procedure for geting admision in nit or iit for M-Tech?

9th January 2012, 01:59 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in NITs or IITs for M.Tech course being a student of BE in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m a student of BE electronics and communication,what is the procedure for geting admision in nit or iit for M-Tech?
POSTGRADUATION IN NIT OR IIT

As a student of B.TECH in ECE branch you can get selection in IIT Or NIT By giving the GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST ON ENGINEERING. This is the only way for graduate students to get into NIT OR IIT

SELECTION PROCESS
  • Students getting higher rank get selected in these reputed institutes
  • cut off-atleast 90 percentile
  • your subject will be as per your branch
15th May 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in NITs or IITs for M.Tech course being a student of BE in ECE?

is 50 % enough in btech to get seat for mtech in nit or iit after getting good percentile in gate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?