28th November 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study in foreign after completing B.Com?

Sir,
I complete b.com and want to continue my higher study in aboard .I want to know the procedure to admission in to foreign university.

29th November 2015, 01:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study in foreign after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I complete b.com and want to continue my higher study in aboard .I want to know the procedure to admission in to foreign university.

The aspirant can choose to study the master’s course in abroad.

First the aspirant has to decide the country.

Then the aspirant must choose the course and university.

The aspirant studies the course in many countries like UK and other European Countries.

The aspirant has to clear the English tests like TOEFL or IELTS.

For the master’s in America, Canda the aspirant must study 10+2+4 years of education.

The aspirant can contact the educational consultants.

The consultants will help you regarding the courses available and visa formalities.

The aspirant can also contact the friends or relatives in abroad for more details.

The aspirant can check the details in the website also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?