7th April 2011, 03:02 PM
Anithachelian

Procedure to get selected in Group - I exams for final year Engineering student?

I'm doing my final yr engg (CSE) now. Please give me the idea that how to get materials and procedure to get selection n group 1 exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a final year mechanical engineer apply for TNPSC Group-I and Group-II exams?
  2. Final Year Engineering Students Eligibility in TNPSC Group-1 and Group-2 Exams? Which posts are best for engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How should I become a Bank PO if i am a final year mechanical engineering student
  4. Eligibility to write Group Exam? What is the procedure for it?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to write Group I exam while studying B.Tech ECE
  7. Eligibility to appear for Group exams for BE final year student? Can we write two group exams at a time?
  8. Eligibility criteria for group exams? Is a BSc student eligible for Group I exam?
  9. Eligibility for Group I and Group II exam for B.E (Mechanical engineering) final year student?
  10. B.Tech(Civil) final year student is eligible for TNPSC Group 1 exam?
  11. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year?
  12. Can I appear for IAS Exam before commencement of final year of Engineering Examinations?
  13. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group I and II exam after doing B.E final year civil engineering? What is the syllabus?
  14. When will I get the notification for Group I and Group II?
  15. Qualifications required to write Group Exams? Are first year engineering students eligible for the exam?
  16. How to do RTO inspector after doing final year mechanical engineering? What is the procedure? Exams which I have to appear for?
  17. Required Educational Qualification for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams? Am I eligible to write these exams pursuing final year of CSE? Which are the positions suitable for me being an Engineering student?
  18. Bank officer's exam for final year engineering student?
31st May 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get selected in Group - I exams for final year Engineering student?

Is there any difference between group1 mains and prelims?
12th March 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get selected in Group - I exams for final year Engineering student?

eligiblity for a engineer from software department to attend group1 xams???
7th March 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Being a final year computer science and engineering student will I be able to apply for group 1and group 2 tnpsc exams? Will I get any post related to engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?