17th August 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting admission in good universities after doing B.E Civil?

Hi i'm bharath. My BE(civil) course gona ovr this year, i'm thinking to do ms(civil) in abroad. Can you tell me the procedure for finding and getting adimison of good universitys?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities which offer M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What is the procedure followed for taking admission for M.Tech in USA? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in good universities? What is the fee structure?
  4. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad?
  6. Procedure for admission in M.Tech in a good university in US? Is IELTS valid for admission in M.Tech in America?
  7. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  8. Will I get admission in M.Pharma with scholarship at good university? Ideal score required for good universities?
  9. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  10. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  11. How to do Master of Science in Civil Engineering from US? Which all courses will give me best opportunity and placement along with good package? Top universities in US for this course?
  12. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in there? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study PhD if completed M.Sc(Geoinformatics) around 8 years ago?
  14. Universities offering M.Phil in Management through Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  15. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Electronics) in Southern India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  17. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  18. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
14th April 2016, 11:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for getting admission in good universities after doing B.E Civil?

To get admission in good universities for doing MS (Civil) in Abroad after completion of your B.E (Civil), you must have to score good marks in your Graduation, GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations.

The chances of getting admission in MS (Civil) course depends upon your score in your Graduation, GRE and TOEFL or IELTS examinations. You can take help of consulations by paying some fee to find top universities and for applying admission to MS (Civil) in good Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?