20th November 2015, 02:23 PM
lakshnayak

Procedure for getting lateral admission in BE Electronics in Mumbai?

hi. i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication from GTU (gujarat technological university) now i want to pursue BE in the same field but from Mumbai. what is the procedure for the following?

Related Questions:
  1. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  4. In which college can I get lateral entry admission after doing ECE from Ambedkar University?
  5. Procedure for admission in Automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of the colleges offering this course in Mumbai
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. What should i do to join B.Tech after Diploma in ECE?
  8. How to apply for a Lateral Entry exam?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year NIT through lateral entry?
  10. Procedure for admission in B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IME Mumbai?
  11. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma?
  12. Names of Engineering Colleges which offer lateral entry admission for ECE?
  13. Lateral entry for diploma holders in NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Courses available in Pune and Mumbai related to Electronics field? Admission procedure for it?
  15. Procedure to be followed to take admission in BCA in Mumbai University
  16. How can I take admission in NIT Jalandhar or Punjab university through lateral entry?
  17. Admission procedure for Dr, Ambedkar Institute of Technology? What is the lateral entry procedure in IIT?
  18. Time duration after PGDCA Lucknuw University for MCA and MSc. IT
15th September 2016, 05:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for getting lateral admission in BE Electronics in Mumbai?

Lateral Entry Entrance Test is conducted by State Government of Maharashtra for admission of candidates who have done diploma and now wants admission in Bachelor of Technology. Diploma as well as Bachelor of Science candidates can also apply for this entrance examination.

Diploma candidates must have done diploma from a recognized institutes. They must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma then only, you can apply for LEET exam. Your electronics and Communication engineering from GTU is valid for LEET exam of Maharashtra but you should have minimum of 60% marks in diploma. Application forms are available from April on wards.

Procedure is very simple, once application is done, you need to appear for exam and clear it with good rank then you can participate in counselling. In counselling, it will decided that in which institute you will get admission and your stream of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?