15th July 2011, 11:17 PM
Ram Singh pande

Procedure to join in Army as Officer after BDS? How to apply for the exam?

Sir, what is the procedure to join army as an officer after BDS?How can I get this job?How we apply for this? Please send it me on my email.My email is- [email protected]

17th July 2011, 09:49 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join in Army as Officer after BDS? How to apply for the exam?

After BDS you can either do job or go for P.G i.e also a good option........or try to get job in government hospital with exam conducted and also you can open your own clinic too.....

AFMC is an institution for training of Armed Forces Personnel.if seats not filled by Armed forces personnel are allotted to para military offrs, Ex-SSC offrs and civilians.if you are a civilian and joining in AFMC then civilians has to sign a bond of Rs 5 lacs on joining the course.

Even you can apply for SSC of various armed forces like army,navy,airforce..

The notification of officer in armed force in medical side come in employement newspaper so have
a knowledge of it...
23rd July 2011, 10:34 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to join in Army as Officer after BDS? How to apply for the exam?

Yes you can join the Indian Army after BDS. When there is any vacancy then you can apply if you full fill all the criteria. After that you will be called for written exam and then for physical and medical exam. On the basis of merit list the selection will be done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?