7th July 2017, 11:04 AM
sairajkc

Procedure to join diploma course in automobile after completion of 12th commerce? What is the criteria followed to apply?

Procedure to join diploma course in automobile after completion of 12th commerce? What is the criteria followed to apply? I need to guide my son accordingly. Can someone please provide me the information soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for a job in any Multi National Automobile company after completion of diploma in automobile engineering with 6 years experience?
  2. Procedure to apply for automobile engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for automobile engineering abroad after completion of 12th in commerce with additional maths?
  4. How to join ITI Automobile course having 12th with commerce background?
  5. Is commerce student eligible to do pharmacy after completion of 12th in commerce?
  6. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  7. How to do graduation in commerce steam after doing diploma in Automobile in D.E.I to join IIM?
  8. How to join Automobile course from ITI after completion of 12th Class with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  10. What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course?
  11. Is there any job available for me in Automobile production company after completion of ITI diploma?
  12. Can I do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of 12th commerce? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for getting job in NTPC after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  15. Am I eligible marine engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  16. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  17. What procedure to be followed to get a job in JBT after completion of 12th with commerce?
  18. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
15th July 2017, 02:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join diploma course in automobile after completion of 12th commerce? What is the criteria followed to apply?

To join Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. Only candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Science stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course. So, you can get admission in Diploma in Automobile course on merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective state entrance examinations board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?