5th July 2017, 08:32 PM
Sujoy manna

Am I eligible marine engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

Sir/Mam, Can I do marine engineering after doing diploma in automobile engineering. If yes then how? What are the required percentage in diploma . And can you please tell me the procedure to how to apply and in India which is the best college.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  2. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  3. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  4. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  5. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for marine engineering with diploma completion or degree is needed in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. Can I take admission in marine engineering after diploma in mechanical?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  12. Any course related to Automobile Engineering after Marine Engineering? From which institute can I do?
  13. Can I join marine engineering after completion of 3 years of diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  14. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  15. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  16. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Polytechnic course is best to do after 10th from Science background? -- [New]
  18. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
9th July 2017, 09:33 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible marine engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

Yes you can do marine engineering after diploma degree if you have done 10+2 in Physics , Chemistry and maths. As you are a diploma holder you will get admission to direct 2nd year of marine engineering program. I will request you to get more than 60% in diploma degree to get admission in engineering college easily.

*** You can sit in following entrance exam to get college as per your rank.
*** JEE, NEET, GATE are some of the well known entrance exam for engineering.

Colleges for marine engineering
*** IMU Kolkata
*** CV Raman college, Bhubaneswar
*** PSN college of Engineering
*** Coimbatore marine college
11th October 2019, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible marine engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

I got 51.2% in class 12th and I am general catogery student can I eligible for ug in technical course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?