21st April 2018, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Indian Air Force Academy?

Respected Sir, I want to join Indian Air Force Academy. So, please tell me what is the procedure for joining this Academy? Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I join Indian air force or Indian navy after completing BBA?
  3. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for Merchant Navy? I am pursuing B.Tech in applied electronics engineering
  5. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th student?
  6. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  7. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  8. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  9. Can I join the Indian Air Force while pursuing Diploma in ECE? What is the procedure to join the Indian Air Force?
  10. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 11th
  11. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after 10th?
  12. Can i join Defence sector after graduation in Textile Engineering?
  13. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  14. Can a Myopic Person join the Flying Branch of Indian Air Force (AFCAT)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force?
  15. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  16. Procedure to join Indian Army being a girl
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  18. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?

29th April 2018, 01:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Indian Air Force Academy?

To join Indian Air Force, you have to appear in UPSC NDA examination. Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force is mentioned below :-

--> You should be a citizen of India.

--> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board.

--> You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years.

--> You should be an unmarried male candidate.

--> You should be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.

29th April 2018, 06:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Air Force Academy through different ways.

Some of them are as follows:-

You can also join through NDA-
Candidates who have passed 12th are eligible.
Through this you can join only the flying branch of AFA if you have opted for IAF.

You can join through NCC SE (men only):-
You can join as an Air Wing Senior Division “C” certificate holder of the NCC.

You can join through CDSE:-
Male graduates can apply for flying branch through CDSE exam held twice a year by UPSC.

You can join through AFCAT:-
Through AFCAT girls and boys both can join flying branch, technical and ground duties course.

1st May 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I am a student of class XII commerce. I want to be a professional game designer. Please guide me.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?