26th August 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Merchant Navy? I am pursuing B.Tech in applied electronics engineering

i am pursing my b.tech in applied electronics engineering..........rght now i am in 3rd year..............so there is any enterance examination for mrchant navy in 3rd year.............

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  3. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in industrial electronics
  4. What is the criteria to join Merchant Navy? I have completed Polytechnic in Industrial electronics
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  6. Can i do MSc in Physics through IGNOU distance?
  7. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to join merchant navy while pursuing engineering in electrical and electronics stream?
  11. Merchant navy after B.Tech in Electronics? Information about exams to be written, Syllabus of the exam and date of entrance test?
  12. How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Can i join merchant navy after scoring 60% aggregate in B.Tech ETC? Is Liverpool university good for merchant navy training?
  14. How to do M.Sc in Physics in Distance Learning through IGNOU?
  15. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can i join merchant navy after graduation in electronics and communication engineering? I am 20 years old
  17. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  18. How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
15th December 2017, 04:38 PM
armani123

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Merchant Navy? I am pursuing B.Tech in applied electronics engineering

For join in Merchant Navy first you need to finish you graduation.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has conducting the Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam for recruiting the engineers in Navy academy
For this CDS exam is conducted by UPSC, two times, every year.
Candidates who wish to join the Indian armed forces like Army, Navy and Air force as an officer appear in the exam.
Through CDS exam you will join any of the following academy
Indian Military Academy for Indian Army
Indian Air Force Academy for Indian Air Force
Naval Academy for Indian Navy
Officers Training Academy
Eligibility criteria
Indian Military Academy: The candidates must possess a degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Indian Naval Academy: The candidates must possess a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
Air Force Academy: The candidates must possess a degree of a recognized university with Physics and Mathematics at Class 12 level or Bachelor of Engineering.
To join Indian Navy your Age should be in between 19 to 22 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?