8th January 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure ot be followed to join Army? I am a student of 3rd year pursuing B.Com

Sir,
I am student of 3rd year pursuing b. Com program. I am interested towards joining army. Please tell me how to get into this as I have no knowledge regarding it. Is there any requirement for joining any coaching classes?

28th March 2014, 11:25 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure ot be followed to join Army? I am a student of 3rd year pursuing B.Com

You may face an issue in joining the Army via the commerce stream. If your age permits, then opt for the NDA entry. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission. You can also attempt for NDA (National Defence Academy)-Permanent Commission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?