2nd March 2018, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Procedure for taking admission for Hospital Management in AIIMS, Delhi?

I am 12th standard student. How can I get admission in AIIMS, Delhi for Hospital Management? Would you please provide me detail procedure along with important dates.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the Hospital Management course fruitful in future? Procedure to get admitted in AIIMS college?
  2. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS/Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi for BAMS student?
  4. Admission procedure to study MBA in Hospital Management for a Male Nurse?
  5. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management in IIHMR, New Delhi? -- [New]
  6. Terms and conditions of MBA in Hospital Management and Health Care from AIIMS Delhi
  7. How can I get a good job after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in Management quota after scoring 461 rank outside delhi region
  9. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  10. How to take admission in Hospital management after passing S.Y.BSc? What is the procedure?
  11. Can I get a job in PGI after passing GNM?
  12. Procedure to get admission in medical course at AIIMS Delhi for Nigerian student? Fees required for it?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  14. List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?
  15. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the eligibility conditions for getting admission in MBBS in AIIMS, Delhi?
  17. Please guide me about admission details under Hospital Management course?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in AIIMS, Delhi?
23rd April 2018, 02:22 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for taking admission for Hospital Management in AIIMS, Delhi?

Sorry, there is no undergraduate courses in Hospital Management or Administration offered by AIIMS, Delhi. There is a Master course in Hospital Administration(MHA) offered by AIIMS. You have to complete MBBS course in order to write the entrance exam to get admission.

For further details, please visit the official website of AIIMS or click the link. http://aiims.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?