13th April 2018, 04:45 AM
Mayankswaraj

Medical requirements to join Indian Air Force for female candidate?

I am interested to join Indian Air Force. I am a female candidate and I want to know that what medical requirements is there to join Indian Air Force. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force?
  2. Can a Female candidate get a job in the Indian Air Force? What will be the pay scale?
  3. What are the criteria for female candidates to join Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  5. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate with 5 years of IT experience? -- [New]
  6. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  7. Can a Biology stream Female Candidate get higher post in the Indian Air Force?
  8. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  9. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for a girl candidate?
  10. How can I join Indian Air Force if pursuing B.Sc 3rd semester being a 18 years old female candidate?
  11. Career in Air force for a female MCA post graduate?
  12. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  13. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  15. Whether a female candidate in her 10th is eligible to apply for Indian Air Force or not? If yes, than how to apply and prepare for it?
  16. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th (PCB)? What is the procedure to join the Air Force?
  17. Can I join Indian Air Force as a medical graduate?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force if secured 47% in 12th Science? Requirements to join?
21st April 2018, 11:13 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical requirements to join Indian Air Force for female candidate?

Sorry, to say that being a female candidate, you are not eligible to join Indian Air Force as per the guidelines of UPSC. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board and those who are in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years are eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force. So, being a female candidate, you are not allowed to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force.
23rd April 2018, 02:37 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical requirements to join Indian Air Force for female candidate?

Medical Requirements to join IAF for female candidates are written below.
* Minimum Height=> 162.5 cms
* Minimum Weight=> 55 Kg
* Leg Length=> minimum 90 cms and maximum 120 cms
* Thie Length=> Maximum 64 cms
* Vision=> 6/6 eyesight in both eyes

Besides these requirements, female candidates must not be pregnant at the time of medical test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?