6th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in medical course at AIIMS Delhi for Nigerian student? Fees required for it?

I am a Nigerian student and graduate in Human Physiology from University of Port Harcourt. I want to study medical course from AIIMS Delhi. Please tell me procedure of admission and fees for me on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Fees to study M.Sc in Microbiology from Delhi University for Nigerian student? Procedure of admission?
  2. Requirement for international student and fees required for Medicine course in India being Nigerian student?
  3. Information about MBBS admission in AIIMS for international students
  4. What's the cut off marks required in PMT for getting a seat in AIIMS, Delhi?
  5. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  6. Criterion of admission in B.Sc (audiology and speech therapy) from AIIMS, New delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc in physiology at AIIMS
  8. Admission for MBBS course in Lady Hadinger Medical College? What is the procedure of it?
  9. Seats available in AIIMS for this year? Marks required to get admission in AIIMS Delhi?
  10. List of colleges and their fee structure for admission in MBBS for a Nigerian student? When new session commences and duration of studies?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for AIIMS? Can I get a seat under NRI quota? I'm doing 11th from Mauritius
  12. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  13. Application procedure for Medicine studies in India for Nigerian student? Details of entrance exams?
  14. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  15. Procedure for admission in KPC Medical College and Hospital Jadavpur in Management Quota? What is the course fees? Donations for SC girl student?
  16. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc NSG?
  17. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  18. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
13th April 2017, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in medical course at AIIMS Delhi for Nigerian student? Fees required for it?

You can apply for AIIMS entrance exam for admission as a foreign student. There are few seats available for students from foreign countries. Just apply, when there is a notification.

Admission will be possible based on the performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling. Fee structure is the most economical at AIIMS compare to any medical college in India.
8th December 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in medical course at AIIMS Delhi for Nigerian student? Fees required for it?

I am a Nigerian who wants to study medicine in aims how do I apply and what are the criteria
23rd August 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Am a Nigerian student wanting to study at aiims what are the requirements and what results are acceptable
13th September 2022, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Am Ogundipe Israel
And can I be qualified to study at AIIMS
IF POSSIBLE, CAN I GET TO KNOW THE CRITERIA NEEDED
[email protected]
12th January 2023, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Please how can a person from Nigeria get admission into All India institute for medical sciences? I'm curious to know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?