10th September 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Please guide me about admission details under Hospital Management course?

I have completed my graduation in 2014 in B.Sc. I want to do hospital management course in odisha. Please guide me about the procedure of admission under this course. Please tell as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  2. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  3. What is the fee for Hospital Management course? Details of Loan to study Hospital Management?
  4. How is hospital management different from healthcare management? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do MBA in Hospital Management while doing BAMS
  6. List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?
  7. Is the Hospital Management course fruitful in future? Procedure to get admitted in AIIMS college?
  8. How to do MBA in Hospital and healthcare management? I have completed my BSc MLT from recognized university
  9. How to join Ph.D in Hospital Management?
  10. How to take admission in Hospital management after passing S.Y.BSc? What is the procedure?
  11. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  12. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  13. Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management? What is the admission criteria?
  14. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management? -- [New]
  15. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  16. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  17. List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?
  18. Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course?
11th September 2015, 11:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Please guide me about admission details under Hospital Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in 2014 in B.Sc. I want to do hospital management course in odisha. Please guide me about the procedure of admission under this course. Please tell as soon as possible.
For the bachelor degree in Hospital Management course the eligibility will be 10+2 from the recognized institute. The duration of the course will be 3 years. After this you can proceed in the Chief Nursing Officer, Health Administrator, PR Officer, Health Care Provider, Director Hospital, Patient care system etc. There are Post Graduate Diploma courses in Hospital administration and health care management, PG Diploma in hospital management. You can also do MBA in Hospital Management after graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?