11th August 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to work in Pune Akashwani?

Sir,

I have completed my BE in ENTC.
currently Im working in Private Company on Embedded platform.
so i want to work with Government organisation which is having embedded platform.

and also what is the procedure to work with Pune Akashwani?
Please guide me.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of forms for Assistant Engineer in Akashwani?
  2. List of Aeronautical College in Nashik?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai?
  4. List of jobs available for an M.Sc(GIS) gradudate from University of Pune? I've also completed MA in geography but not having any work experiences
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  6. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  8. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. MIT School of Telecom, Pune is good for PGDM course? Procedure to get admission in PUMBA, Pune?
  10. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  11. What is the procedure to do B.Ed from Pune University?
  12. Should I choose Pune or Hyderabad as a work location?
  13. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  14. How to take education in Pune city? Time table and procedure of central admission in Pune City?
  15. Admission procedure for Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  16. Procedure to do PG degree from Pune University? I have done BSc Computer Science
  17. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata Motors, Pune?
23rd September 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to work in Pune Akashwani?

I want to work in pune Aakashwani, what is the procedure to to get a job in Aakashwani.
1st December 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to work in pune Aakashwani radio jockey when & where i have to apply?
4th December 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

m a second year entc student from PCCOE . i wish to work as a trainee in akashwani... how should i proceed??
14th March 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I am akashwani artist in nagpur. Can I transfer my name in pune akashwani? If yes, plz tell the procedure.
21st June 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Iam nisha singh,B.Sc graduate &M.A(eng).Iam intrested to work in akashwani.Plz tell me am i eligble for that,if yes,what is the procedure
26th July 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to become advertising agency for aakashwani pune?

NITIN, Pune
21st December 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Re : I want to work in pune Aakashwani, what is the procedure to to get a job in Aakashwani. i am complent BA . MA ,I am best in local language Marathi , Hindi

and writing . Please infor me if any post to best for me

THANKU 1984
31st March 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i have complit 12th. But i want work akashwani.. So what can i do?
30th June 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A.sociology from Delhi School Of Economics,Delhi . Thereafter I worked for 2 years with reputed NGO's based in Delhi. I have passion for vocal classical music and learning further from vocalist Mrs.Sanya Patenkar disciple of Smt. Ashwini Bhide.I am based in Pune and want to get associated with Akashwani Pune in any suitable capacity.I was also called by Akashwani Pune on 21st June 2013 for audition test.Please advise in this regard.

Sugandha Upasani
30th August 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i have complet my msc.but im intresting in work in akashavani pune.please advise me.

thank you
29th November 2013, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am kalidas, i am in final year in B.A, i want work aakashwani. what can i do
8th May 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I done with my mca.but i m really intrested to do work as a rj.i got singing prize in my college.i m really really intrested girl for this rj opportunity.plz tell me how to apply.
Ashwini.
3rd July 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir I m Ritesh kumar from Ajmer(Raj). I m National wiiner (Singer). m Voice of Ajmer-2011. I have a giving a program me Jaipur DD.I want to devote myself in the music world. You can see my songs on You tube "Ritesh kumar voice of ajmer".Please guide me.
3rd December 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir am complete,MA and am intresting work in aakaswani Pune or Aurangabad or Osmanabad or Parbhani please advice me
thank you
28th February 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th. But i want work in akashwani.. So what can i do?I can speake very nice hindi as an anchor,but i have no degree.
15th June 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have also passed M.com in pune university for first class and i have also passed sangeet vishard in (siging)exam so i want a job in akashwani. Please tell me what should i do?
8th July 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to work as an anchor in hindi and English . I work as assistant professor . are there any part time jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?