18th April 2017, 01:15 AM
Kranthi jangam

Process to get the Planning Licence after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I completed my diploma in civil engineering now I am going to get a certificate for planning approval licence, so please tell me the process.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for licence of contractor in civil if completed Civil Engineering from KSOU? Is Civil Engineering from KSOU recognized in municipal licence?
  2. How to become an IFS officer? I am studying in civil engineering diploma course
  3. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  4. Procedure to do AMIE after passing diploma in civil engineering with 70% marks?
  5. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Will it be a good option to join bachelor in planning from CEPT Ahmedabad after diploma in civil engineering?
  7. How may I join distance course in engineering along with job after completion of my diploma?
  8. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  9. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  10. Procedure for admission for 1st year in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  11. How to do diploma in civil engineering through distance learning
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in B.Tech if I am a Civil Engineering diploma
  14. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. Can i do diploma in Civil engineering from IGNOU after B.Com and working in P.W.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?
  17. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering being a BCA graduate?
16th February 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to get the Planning Licence after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I completed my diploma in civil engineering now I am going to get a certificate for planning approval licence, so please tell me the process.
3rd July 2019, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to get the Planning Licence after Diploma in Civil Engineering?

How do I get my licensed after complete diploma in civil engineer?
6th February 2020, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply the license from Rajasthan university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?