12th December 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among MBA and Distance MBA in PG professional course?

Hello
kindly tell me MBA or Distance Mba
which is better for a PG professional
to study mba as additional qualification?????
please reply as soon as possible

14th December 2014, 12:50 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better among MBA and Distance MBA in PG professional course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
kindly tell me MBA or Distance Mba
which is better for a PG professional
to study mba as additional qualification?????
please reply as soon as possible

MBA is a Post graduate course and it stands for Master of Business Administration and this course can be done in various modes but basically if you do it as A Full time course it is 2 years consisting of 4 semesters in it.

As you have asked for the information regarding which is better whether Full time MBA or Distance, it clearly depends on your wish as new video and interactive technologies have become readily available worldwide and our bandwidth speeds are able to keep up. You can pause and play again and again to know more but there are disadvantages also as, there will be lack of face-to-face interaction in virtual learning.

Whereas in the case of Full time you can cover every topic needed by going to a college and you will have physical guidance from professors of the college and you can know better and learn better.

So,i would say Full time MBA is a better option.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?