2nd August 2017, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

PSU or Government job recent notifications and procedure to apply

Actually, I am away from PSU recruitment notification, so my request is can you send me detail information regarding this? Can you please help me with the procedure which we need to follow to apply for? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

22nd January 2018, 03:10 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: PSU or Government job recent notifications and procedure to apply

There are lots of PSU and central government companies which required executive/non executives at different position. So, it will be difficult for me to mention the detail of all the PSU and other government companies without knowing your educational qualification and other details.
It will be better for you to visit the official website of the company in which you are aspiring to get job. You simply have to visit the "career" section after opening the official website. There you will find all the recent notification of vacancies. You just open the notification and check the eligibility. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, simply apply for the job and follow the selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?