4th December 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for job in PSU through GATE?

Hello Sir,
I have no idea regarding the psu.
so i want some detail about it.
how to apply for psu through gate.
just explain it please...........

5th December 2014, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for job in PSU through GATE?

PSU companies recruit fresher Engineering Graduates on the basis of GATE score. The notification is announced for those entries and you have to keep track of it. If you have a good score in GATE, then you can apply for PSU companies after completion of your Engineering Graduation. The selection will be based on the performance in the Technical and HR Interview.

PSU companies like GAIL, BHEL, SAIL, NTPC, ONGC etc release the notification for Management Trainee (Technical) recruitment. GATE score is very much required for this post and you need to have a very excellent GATE score, then only you will be able to get job in a PSU.
10th October 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for job in PSU through GATE?

What is the minimum marks required in GATE for a general category chemical engineering b.tech student to get the job in PSU?
Please reply me to my email -id:
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?