25th June 2016, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc(Nursing) being a 12th student with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Psychology subjects?

Hi,
I am a class 12th student. I am eager to study Nursing but I have a typical combination that is Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Psychology. Can I do B.Sc in Nursing? Please reply asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to have my career in any medical field after completion of higher secondary with Nutrition and Psychology subjects? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to study BF.Sc if pursuing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application?
  3. Can a 12th with Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Nutrition study B.Sc Agriculture course? Entrance exams and syllabus of it?
  4. Can I take B.Com(H) if completed 12th WBCHSE with Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Application subjects?
  5. Nutrition and dietician courses and where to study?
  6. Honours subject to study in Graduation for 12th WBCHSE candidate with mentioned subjects?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in B.Sc(Pathology) for a candidate with mentioned subjects in 12th?
  8. What are the subjects to take in M.Sc coaching for doing a masters in nutrition?
  9. Career opportunities for a candidate who has studied Nutrition, Chemistry and Biology in 12th WBCHSE?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue BFSC after passing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application as a subject combination?
  11. Can I get admission in BSc Home Science Hons after passing 12th from West Bengal Board with chemistry, biology and nutrition
  12. What to do after completing high school with bioscience?
  13. Pursuing Architect is possible with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Psychology in 12th?
  14. List of best training institutes to prepare for M.Sc Nutrition entrance exam?
  15. Which post graduate course i can pursue after B.Sc. (Physiology) in Kolkata?
  16. Which group to take after 10th standard to study Biotechnology and Psycology?
  17. What subjects and universities to opt for to study in Canada? Which subject would be best among Chemistry and Biology?
  18. What are government job chances after studying Homeopathy course?
25th June 2016, 07:03 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Nursing) being a 12th student with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Psychology subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a class 12th student. I am eager to study Nursing but I have a typical combination that is Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Psychology. Can I do B.Sc in Nursing? Please reply asap.
Sorry to say it is not possible for you to study B.Sc Nursing being a 12th student with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Psychology subjects. The required eligibility to study B.Sc in Nursing is a 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized board. The minimum age limit is 17 years to study the course. So you can try for some other course in graduation.
25th June 2016, 07:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc(Nursing) being a 12th student with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Psychology subjects?

The minimum eligibility criteria to join BSc nursing degree course:

A candidate must have pass class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks in 45% for reserved categories from recognised board. Age limit should be in between 17 to 35 years. You have to give entrance exam conducted by the University where you want to seek admission.
25th June 2016, 08:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Sc(Nursing) after passing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Psychology subjects.

B.Sc (Nursing) course is 3 to 4 years duration course that deals with basic knowledge about nursing, first-aid and midwifery. The candidates are trained in all the theoretical as well as practical aspects of nursing.

Eligibility criteria for B.Sc. (Nursing) :-

The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of education.
25th June 2016, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to study B.Sc. (Nursing) course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with minimum aggregate of 35% marks from a recognised board are eligible to study B.Sc. (Nursing) course. Since, you not pursued your 12th standard with Physics subject, you are not eligible to study B.Sc. (Nursing) course.
25th June 2016, 09:22 PM
onemdindus

Eligibility Criteria B.Sc(Nursing)

>>Your age shall be minimum 17 years.
>>You must be physically fit.
>>you must have done 12th class with Science or Arts stream from any recognized schools in India.

Top Nursing Colleges in India

RAK College of Nursing, Delhi.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Manipal College of Nursing: Manipal University.
B.M. Birla College of Nursing, Kolkata.
CMC Vellore.
Government College of Nursing, Kozhikode.
Father Muller College of Nursing, Manglore.
25th June 2016, 10:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the nursing entrance exams have multiple choice questions related to physics, chemistry and biology for admission. This shows that you must study PCB stream in class 12th to become eligible.

As you have not studied Physics which is essential according to the eligibility criteria of most of the entrance exam which makes it difficult for you to get admission in nursing.
25th June 2016, 11:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hi,
Applicants seeking for B.Sc in Nursing, must have qualified the plus two (10+2) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board. Those who completed their Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and a minimum of two years experience may also eligible to apply.
26th June 2016, 12:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hi,
You have completed 12th standard with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Psychology subject, So you are eligible for B.Sc in Nursing.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc in Nursing.

Your age should be above 16 years.
26th June 2016, 03:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to appear for the above mentioned course with the subjects you have opted for in your +2 level. In order to opt for the above mentioned course you should have studied PCB having scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate, therefore I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for it.
6th June 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Nursing Training being a 12th student with chemistry, mathematics, Biology, Nutrition subjects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?