26th October 2016, 01:13 PM
NN Merry

Qualification criteria for admission in City Law college Dimapur?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in the City Law college Dimapur so I want to know the Qualification criteria required for getting admission in the college. Please answer as soon as possible.

9th November 2016, 11:26 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Qualification criteria for admission in City Law college Dimapur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NN Merry View Post
Respected Sir, I want to get admission in the City Law college Dimapur so I want to know the Qualification criteria required for getting admission in the college. Please answer as soon as possible.

Following required qualifications for the admission in the Dimapur.

^ It provide you LLB 3 years course. There are following eligibility for this course.
^ You should have a graduate degree in any discipline from recognized university.

OR

^ If you have 12th from recognized board then you are eligible for the integrated degree course.

^ You should have minimum 45% marks to apply for this course. For sc/st candidates, the minimum marks required is 40%.

If you want to take admission in the Dimanpur college, then you will have to qualify the CLAT ( Combined Law Aptitude Test).

Dimanpur college situated in Nagaland pin 797112.
15th December 2017, 05:42 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Qualification criteria for admission in City Law college Dimapur?

If you want to take admission in the Dimanpur college, then you will have to qualify the CLAT ( Combined Law Aptitude Test).If you want to get admission in Dimapur University you should be passed out in bachelor degree with aggregate marks and your percentage is not less than 50%.
13th December 2018, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification criteria for admission in City Law college Dimapur?

Hello wanted to know When does the admission of the new cadidate for law college? For 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?