18th April 2018, 01:21 AM
Kingshuk9090

Qualification required to apply in West Bengal Sub-Inspector recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in West Bengal Sub-Inspector recruitment. So, I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required for applying in this recruitment. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply in West Bengal Sub-Inspector recruitment?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?
  4. Procedure to apply in West Bengal Police Sub-Inspector recruitment?
  5. Eligibility to apply in WB School Sub-Inspector recruitment for a candidate with 49.25% in BA & 50.25% in MA? -- [New]
  6. Qualification required to apply in West Bengal Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment?
  7. How many Sub-Inspector vacancies are available in West Bengal Police recruitment?
  8. What is the date of recruitment of West Bengal Sub Inspector and Kolkata Police Sub Inspector
  9. Selection procedure in West Bengal Police Sub-inspector recruitment?
  10. Qualification required to apply for BPSSC Steno Assistant Sub Inspector recruitment?
  11. Procedure to apply in West Bengal Police Constable recruitment?
  12. Detailed information & qualification required to apply in VYAPAM Fishery Inspector recruitment?
  13. Syllabus of WBPSC recruitment exam for the post of West Bengal Sub-Inspector Police?
  14. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  15. Being an OBC candidate can I apply under SC/ST/UR category in West Bengal Group-C recruitment?
  16. Qualification required to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Sub Inspector recruitment?
  17. Eligibility, syllabus and past years question papers for the recruitment of sub inspector of schools in West Bengal through PSC?
  18. How to become a inspector in West Bengal?
24th April 2018, 10:46 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply in West Bengal Sub-Inspector recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingshuk9090 View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in West Bengal Sub-Inspector recruitment. So, I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required for applying in this recruitment. Kindly tell me asap.
I) For West Bengal Sub Inspector post the applicant must possess a Bachelor degree from recognized university.

II) The age of the applicant must fall in the age between 21 years to 27 years as on 1st January, 2018. Age relaxation as per the Government norms.

III) The applicant must be able to read, speak and write in Bengali.

The recruitment is going on and the important dates are as follows:

- Application start date : 6th April, 2018.

- Last date of application : 5th May, 2018.

How to apply :

To apply for the following post candidate needs to submit the application forms via online or offline mode.

For more details and for filling an application form visit the official website : http://policewb.gov.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf notice-230318.pdf(213.9 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?